Schedule a Personal Campus Tour
Our Admission team and student tour guides are delighted to be offering personalized campus tours this fall. Your safety and the safety of our community is our highest priority, and we ask that you call ahead or email us in advance so we can provide the very best experience.
Wells is taking a number of steps to ensure the good health and safety of our admission visitors and the greater campus community including:
- All visitors must submit to COVID-19 screening upon arrival at Wells.
- Each visiting family will have their own personal tour guide.
- The number of guests in the admissions building at any one time will be limited.
- All guests will be asked to wear a mask or other facial covering for the entirety of their visit, as will admissions staff.
- Much of the visit will be conducted outdoors, including the tour and if possible, the conversation with your admissions counselor.
- Families who would prefer to maintain stricter social distancing protocols can schedule a student-led virtual tour.
Due to an executive order by the N.Y. Governor, we are unable to welcome visitors from any state or territory currently under travel restrictions. Please refer to the most current travel advisory list, and call us with any questions you may have.
Wells' lakeside campus is located on the eastern banks of Cayuga Lake in New York State's popular Finger Lakes region and is breathtaking no matter the season. Feel like you're standing in the middle of campus on a bright summer day with our virtual tour. Peek inside classrooms, professor's offices, and residence halls. Click the link above to get started, or for a more personalized experience, sign up for one of our student-led tour sessions by clicking the link below.
Get an inside look at life at Wells from the comfort of your favorite chair. Meet our admission staff, current students, staff, and faculty, and learn what makes the Wells experience personal, meaningful, and unique!
Wells will be participating in a series of virtual college fairs this fall sponsored by NACAC and VisitDays. Click the link below to register and join us on any of the following dates: