Student Services


The Wells College Transportation Department offers shuttles to Ithaca and Auburn utilizing the Wells College vans on a regular basis. Students who plan to utilize the shuttle service for their cross-registration classes are encouraged to review the shuttle schedules found in the Campus Safety office or on the Transportation page on the Globe prior to registering for their cross-registered classes. Transportation also offers travel to local airports and bus stations before and at the end of break times. They also offer special trips during the semester to local attractions, Destiny Mall, and other events. Check out the Transportation page under the Student section of the Globe for more details. You can also contact for more information.

Medical Center

Health care for students is available at the Community Medical Center located at the Northwest corner of the Wells campus. It is staffed by two physicians and a certified Family Nurse Practitioner, with day and evening appointments available. Routine health care at the Community Medical Center is covered by your comprehensive student fees. However, outside laboratory tests, x-rays, consultations, or surgery may not be covered. Please consult the Student Health Plan brochure for specifics.

Professional counseling services are available at the Community Medical Center. When a student requires extended counseling services (beyond six visits), the student and her or his family and/or guardian are responsible for making appropriate arrangements.

Entering students are required to submit the medical forms in the New Student Enrollment Packet; these include an immunization record and a consent form (for students under the age of 18) signed by the student's parent or guardian authorizing the Wells staff and its consultants to administer emergency treatment or surgery.

Disabilities Accommodation

If you have a documented disability and wish to request accommodation to ensure equal access to your education at Wells, you must disclose your disability and provide official documentation of the disability from a professional qualified to make the diagnosis and recommendations about accommodations that relate to your disability. You must also submit a Disabilities Disclosure Form so that the Coordinator of Accessibility Services & Learning Support can notify faculty and relevant people about your disability and approve accommodations. This form is available online at the Globe in the Student section. The College's disabilities policy is located in the Community Handbook.