The program contains options for students to further intensify skills in related content areas based on their individual interests.
The total number of courses required for the minor is 6 (19-22 sem. hours).
All of the following (9 sem. hrs.)
- ART 119 Visual Organization (3 sem. hrs.)
- ART/BKRT 127 Introduction to Print and Graphic Design (3 sem. hrs.)
- BKRT 120 Letterpress Printing (3 sem. hrs.)
One course from each of the following categories
- ART 121 Drawing from Life (3 sem. hrs.)
- ART 261 Digital Photography (3 sem. hrs.)
- BKRT 285 Topics in Book Arts (2-4 sem. hrs.)
- BKRT 320 The Printed Book (3 sem. hrs.)
Context and Analysis
- ARTH 235 Contemporary Art History (3 sem. hrs.)
- BKRT 225 History for the Book (3 sem. hrs.)
- PSY 280 Psychology of Art (3 sem. hrs.)