You choose between apartment living with other students or homestay with a local family.
Most students choose to stay in apartments with other program participants, in groups ranging from two to six students.
- Shared bedroom (supplemental charge for single room)
- Fully stocked kitchen with necessary pots, pans, dishware and utensils
- Linens, towels, pillows, blanket and bedspread
If you already speak some Italian and one of your goals is to improve your language skills, home stays are also available.
- Shared bedroom
- Continental breakfast 7 days per week and dinner 6 days per week for the duration of the program
- Linens, towels, pillows, blanket and a bedspread
You will be living and studying just a few blocks away from the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, the Galileo Museum, Medici Chapel, San Lorenzo Market, and some of Europe's most renowned outdoor spaces!
Learn about the Host Institution >>
Find a List of Florence Courses >>
Apply Now >>
You can contact Amy Torea, Wells College Florence Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 315-364-3291 for more information.