What's Included in the Program Fee
- Tuition for up to 15 semester hours of credit, issued on an official Wells College transcript
- Apartment or homestay accommodations
- Round-trip transportation between NYC and Florence
- Airport reception and transfer to housing on arrival to Italy
- Full-time resident directors who remain on site
- Individualized academic and personal advising, both pre-departure and on site
- Full support for obtaining your student visa, including advising and documentation
- Supplemental health care insurance is provided
- An extensive orientation, including day trips outside of Florence
- Regional social and cultural excursions -- recent outings have included the Impruneta Grape Festival, Carnival of Viareggio, San Gimignano, Cinque Terre, Pisa, the Castello di Verrazzano olive grove and vineyard, professional soccer matches, and theater and musical performances
- A trip to Venice with guided tours of major historical and tourist sites; includes lodging and some meals
We are now accepting applications for the SPRING 2022 semester!
Costs for the Wells in Florence program are:
- $19,500 for apartment stay, or
- $20,750 for home stay
We offer a $1,000 tuition discount for in-state students attending public universities, for the fall semester only.
Wells College gladly accepts financial aid consortium agreements from the student's home institution.