1) Submit your application to Wells College (Apply Here)
- On your Wells College application, select the "First Semester in Florence" interest box
2) Submit the supplemental First Semester in Florence essay. In this essay, be sure to address your interest in the program and explain why you believe you would be a good fit
3) Maintain close communication with the Wells College admissions team and follow all program-specific application instructions. All questions are welcome!
4) Selected program participants will receive an offer of admission from Wells College and the First Semester in Florence program. Students are required to submit an enrollment confirmation form and pay their deposit to confirm participation
5) Students will receive a Wells College student ID. You will use your student ID to access a separate portal and checklist so you can complete study-abroad specific paperwork (instructions will be provided). It is the student’s responsibility to submit required paperwork by the stated deadlines. Failure to do so may jeopardize ability to study abroad
Remember: Financial aid is also available for eligible students. Students seeking financial aid must submit the FASFA as soon as possible to determine aid eligibility. When completing the FAFSA, make sure you enter the Wells College Federal School Code #002901 on the application.
*Now accepting applications for Fall 2023!
You can contact Amy Torea, Wells in Florence Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 315.364.3291 for more information.