1) Submit your application to Wells College (Apply Here)
- On your application, select "Apply to First Semester in Florence" box
- In your essay, address your interest in the program and why you believe you would be a good fit.
2) Applicants selected as finalists will be invited to interview with the Wells College Office of Global Education. Once invited, you’ll need to sign up for your time and complete the interview
3) After interviews are completed, students will receive written notification of their status from the Wells College Admissions Office
4) Selected program participants will need to submit an enrollment confirmation and advance deposit of $300 to confirm their participation in the program
5) Students participating in the program will receive a Wells College student ID. You will use your student ID to access a separate portal and checklist so you can complete study-abroad specific paperwork (instructions will be provided). It is the student’s responsibility to submit required paperwork by the stated deadlines. Failure to do so may jeopardize ability to study abroad.
Remember: Financial aid is also available for eligible students. Students seeking financial aid must submit the FASFA as soon as possible to determine aid eligibility. When completing the FAFSA, make sure you enter the Wells College Federal School Code #002901 on the application.
Qualified First Semester in Florence applications will be processed on a rolling basis, with preference given to students who apply before April 15. Final application deadline is June 15. Apply Here.
You can contact Amy Torea, Wells in Florence Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 315.364.3291 for more information.