Jump to navigation
Arrive Curious ∴ Graduate Prepared
At Wells, we welcome students who are, above all, open to learning. Whether that comes in the form of ideas they're not familiar with, experiences that broaden what they're capable of, intellectually-stimulating experiments, or hands-on learning, it all leads to one thing: a thoroughly-prepared graduate. And our students do graduate prepared. Whatever is next in their lives, whether an advanced degree, a focused career, a series of new and varied opportunities, or a lifetime of learning—they welcome the future ready to live life to the fullest.
The exploration of ideas from multiple perspectives. Connection with a close community of professors and friends. Seminar-like classes that allow for deep discussion and scholarship. An emphasis on experiential learning, collaboration and real-world preparation. A breathtaking campus on the shores of Cayuga Lake. These are just a few reasons why Wells is not your ordinary college education.
We attract a special kind of student—one who appreciates immersion in a wide range of liberal arts studies and a commitment to global citizenship. The Wells experience includes....
- Personal mentoring from professors—one teacher to every nine students
- A strong emphasis on experiential learning through internships, study abroad and original research
- A first-rate liberal arts foundation that combines classroom theory with real-world preparation
- The cultivation of global citizenship and social responsibility
- A connected, close-knit community on a beautiful Finger Lakes campus
- A high-quality, affordable education