At Wells, we welcome students who are, above all, open to learning. Whether that comes in the form of ideas they're not familiar with, experiences that broaden what they're capable of, intellectually-stimulating experiments, or hands-on learning, it all leads to one thing: A global citizen who is ready to take the lead and effect change. Whatever is next in their lives, whether an advanced degree, a focused career, a series of new and varied opportunities, or a lifetime of learning—Wells graduates are ready to live life to the fullest.
The exploration of ideas from multiple perspectives. Connection with a close community of professors and friends. Seminar-like classes that allow for deep discussion and scholarship. An emphasis on experiential learning, collaboration and real-world preparation. A breathtaking campus on the shores of Cayuga Lake. These are just a few reasons why Wells is not your ordinary college education.
We attract a special kind of student—one who appreciates immersion in a wide range of liberal arts studies and a commitment to global citizenship. The Wells experience includes...
- Personal mentoring from professors—one teacher to every nine students
- A strong emphasis on experiential learning through internships, study abroad and original research
- A first-rate liberal arts foundation that combines classroom theory with real-world preparation
- The cultivation of global citizenship and social responsibility
- A connected, close-knit community on a beautiful Finger Lakes campus
- A high-quality, affordable education
Learn about Wells:
News from the President's Office
Wells at a Glance
Virtual tour (*requires Flash)
Map and Directions
Faculty and Staff Directory