While acceptance into a program is dependent upon the specific program to which you have applied, Wells College has some general regulations for approval to study off campus that must be met by all students. These include:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Applicant must have completed at least one year in residence (on campus) at Wells College.
- Student must be in good academic and behavioral standing at Wells
- Student's financial account balance must be under $1,000 (or, if the student is on the payment plan, the account must be current)
- Enrollment in or completion of OCS 271 and OCS 272: Cross Cultural Preparation and Cross Cultural Reflections [if you are studying abroad]
- All students must plan to return to Wells for at least one semester after studying off campus