First-year and transfer students join us for an official welcome to the Wells community.
Macmillan Hall and campus-wide
All accepted students, whether new first-years or transfers, are encouraged to join us at an upcoming Wells Warm-Up so we can officially welcome you to the Wells Community! Wells Warm-Up is an opportunity for you and your family to have those all your questions about the College answered. Spend a day with us to get a head start on the Orientation process and find out more about what Wells has to offer. You will have opportunities to:
- Learn more about the curriculum and register for classes with Wells Faculty
- Meet current Wells students and potential fellow classmates
- Tour the campus, including residence halls, and see your room assignment
- Meet with helpful campus staff including financial aid, medical center, residence life, and others
- Complete your Housing Preference Form and turn in other required forms from the Enrollment Handbook
- Leave with your College ID and a parking pass (if you will have a vehicle on campus)
Dates for 2013 Wells Warm Up are Saturday, June 29, Monday, July 1, and Wednesday, July 3. For a registration form, visit global.wells.edu/ICS/IT_Support/Forms/Housing_Preference.jnz?portlet=Wells_Warm-Up_Registration.